Education Contests in Canada
Link to National Geographic Contests
The Math League has Math Contests for Grades 4 through 8, High School Students, and
Algebra 1 students. Over 1 million students from the United States and Canada
participate in Math League Contests each year.
Link to The CBC Contests
Examples of CBC Contests:
Searchlight 2016 rules and regulations
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA AND WILL BE INTERPRETED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW.
National and Regional Competitions
Alberta High School Mathematics Competition
- For high school students in Alberta. Students in the Northwest Territories and junior high students may also apply to write. Available in English.
Calgary Elementary School Math Contest
- For grade 4, 5, and 6 students attending elementary school in Calgary and surrounding areas. Available in English.
Calgary Junior Math Contest
- Primarily for Grade 9 students, but all junior high students attending schools in Calgary and surrounding districts are eligible. Available in English and French.
Edmonton Junior High Math Contest
- For Grade 9 and lower grade students in the Edmonton school district. Available in English.
- Edmonton Junior High Mathematics Invitational
- For junior high students in Alberta. Available in English. Please contact Andy Liu, the contest organizer, for more details.
- For students in grades 5-7 in the Victoria and Vancouver areas. Available in English.
W.J. Blundon Contest
- For senior high school students in Newfoundland and Labrador. Available in English.
Follow us !
Check our other languages!